Let’s get one thing clear- the world isn’t black and white. PEOPLE aren’t black and white. There’s no such thing as bad versus good. What there are plenty of, in fact, are sly little wankers who sugar-coat every little nasty comment and honeyed up Rita Skeeters whose voice drips like sweet syrup but have the capability of giving you a big blow to your head.
Basically, the people that you don’t need in your life are:
- People who make plans, and when the day comes, ignores the whole thing while letting it blow over- Thanks, and I’ll just ignore the fact that I owe you ten bucks
- People who don’t appreciate it when you change yourself for the better, much less for the best- Stop interfering, I’m trying to evolve into a legendary
- People who make fun of your insecurities, even after you overcome it– I’m not asking you to stop pulling my leg, just find something new to pull my leg on. Get original.
- People who keep bringing up how the “old you” was so much better than the “new you”– I’m not a packet of milk.
- People who don’t order a second round of chicken wings because they’re “full”– Full of what, Helium?
- People who tell you that a particular colour doesn’t suit you– I didn’t know I was a house until now
- People who try explaining how some body-types shouldn’t wear certain clothes– Let me just use my morphing powers whenever I change
- People who drunk-text you all the time, but don’t like it when you give them the taste of their own medicine– Wow, did I overstep my boundaries?
- People who don’t eat anything during a hangout– Don’t even be sniffing my plate
- People who don’t drink when it’s clearly a drunk-hangout– Just call a cab already
- People who try to one-up you with their sob stories– Here’s a Nobel. Now go home
- People who insinuate about all the incorrect things that you do– I’d rather hear my Mom complain about my cooking
- People who sneer at your fashion/music choices– It’s a “NO” from me
- People who order a salad at a Barbeque/Sizzler’s– And I’ll just have a bowl of ice-cubes, thanks.
- People who are continuously on their phone while watching a movie- Clearly, the person on the other end is so much more interesting than DiCaprio
- People who don’t reply when you text them pictures of the dress that you want to buy– Guess I’ll just have to rob the store to get your attention now, huh?
- People who don’t tell you when you have something stuck between your teeth- Next time, it’ll be your flesh after I rip out your throat
- People who don’t check your make-up/clothes before heading out- I hope you win a gift voucher to shop at, wait a second….Yeezy’s
- People who crop you out of pictures– I hope your hair stylist crops out an inch or two more than what you asked for
- People who don’t like pets– Are you even human?
There you go guys, and that’s just my list of people that I think would suck out all your good vibes! It’s always better to push them down the stairs…uhh, I mean, out of your life. Yeah. That’s what I meant.
Do you have any more to add? Let me know in the comments!