Well, this award title sounds like an ethereal aesthetic any Instagram/Tumblr user would go crazy for!
Let me just commend on the artwork for this award because it is so friggin’ cute!
Firstly, I’d like to thank aliz97 for nominating me. She’s a beautiful blogger, and also a lovely person, and you guys need to check her out pronto!
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Who is your favourite musical artist and why? Give me a link to one of their best songs!
Well, firstly, I suck at deciding. I’m a very indecisive person and it takes a lot of strategic thinking to come to a final conclusion. On top of that, I listen to all types and genre of music. So you’ll see why this question is making me sweat waterfalls. I have favourite artists in each and every genre! So, after much thinking and analyzing, my answer is:
Favourite musical artist: Thirty Seconds to Mars
Best song (also, my all time favourite): Kings and Queens
Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTMrlHHVx8A
What’s your favourite food? Do you happen to have the recipe? If so, totally share it!
Gah, another tough one! My favourite cuisines are Chinese, Italian, and whatever my mum cooks, of course. In fact, my mum’s food is placed very high on my list. I love whatever she makes so I can’t exactly pinpoint one exact dish. And she’d chop my head off if I ever try to sneak her recipe onto the internet! I hope you understand my dilemma 😛
What’s one funny/cool/random fact about yourself? We want to know!🙂
I have a really good memory. I remember each and every detail of every single little thing (the things/people that interest me, obviously) So, in order to NOT come across as creepy, I pretend to forget certain details, like names or other things, when talking to people who aren’t my best friends, saying things like “Oh yeah….I’d forgotten” when in reality, my mind’s already on the get-go with all the information. I’m not complaining though, as this ability comes in useful when I need to get back money or resort to blackmailing my buddies.
So, that’s done. I will nominate 5 bloggers, as usual.
And the Nominees are:
My questions for you guys are:
- If you had the power to change anything in the world, what would it be and how would you do it?
- When you’re at your lowest point, what motivates you to keep going?
- What’s the jam on your playlist that you’ve got on repeat at the moment? Leave me a link and I’ll listen to it!
That’s it! Looking forward to reading these answers so, chop chop! 🙂