Are those grapes or gooseberries?
So, the ru- OUCH! *ahem* excuse me for one second.
ME: Knee! what the hell? Why do you hurt me so?
KNEE: I’m sick and tired of your goddamn lunges and squats! I QUIT!
ME: Dude I’m doing it for you, and the whole body! Don’t you wanna get hot?
KNEE: NO! I’m so sick and tired of your workouts! *punches belly*
BELLY: DUDE! Stop whining. I wanna get all flat and cool. We all do.
ME: Knee, you continue with this shit and you’re as good as a traitor!
KNEE: Yeah, well your face is a traitor!
*punch* *BAM!* *Scratch* *SHRIEK*
Ahem. Sorry about that. Moving on…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the question from your nominators on a post on your blog.
- Nominate eleven other blogs and give them eleven questions.
Questions for me- by DauntlessDream:
- What is something you’re not good at but love to do? – SINGING. I love to sing but I kind of suck at it. Well, I’m not ALL that bad, but I’m not that good either! I sing ALL the time. While taking a shower (Don’t we all) I sound amazing and I keep wondering as to why I haven’t released any albums yet. I also sing when I’m solving Math problems, in class (under my breath), I throw in a little rap here and there too! I’ve got a pretty mean flow, but singing? Nah. I sound like a dying whale.
- Who is the most important person in your life? – My family, my friends and my pets.
- If you could stop one thing in the world, what would it be, e.g poverty, global warming, bullying, etc? – Poverty can be solved with monetary necessities. Global Warming through scientific necessities. Which leaves bullying, but that’s close to my answer. I would really like to stop people from judging. Racism, hypocrisy, pseudo-sympathy, stereotyping, all of that goes away, the world would probably be a more peaceful place.
- What’s a moment, in your life, where you were the most terrified? – Before I do something stupid that I’ll probably never regret doing, in the future 🙂
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? – Talk to animals. But if I wanted a really cool superpower, I’d want to be an Avatar! Have you watched Avatar The Last Airbender? One of the best series of all time! I’d get to bend all the elements and be super awesome!
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, on repeat, what would you pick? – F.R.I.E.N.D.S or How I Met Your Mother because feels.
- Sum up yourself in three words. – Crazy, Stubborn, Awesome! (Honestly, not enough words to justify my insanity)
- What’s your favourite season and why? – The time between monsoon and winter. I love the cold because I’m a cold-hearted bitch. Hear hear. Snuggling up with a book in ne hand and a mug of coffee in the other in your favourite hoodie? HELL YESSSSS.
- Dog or cat? Or none…? – BOTH! I’ve had both and I love em both!
- If you could have dinner with a celebrity, who would it be? – The entire cast of Harry Potter but that wouldn’t happen, would it? *grumble* But if I had to be very honest, I’d want to hang out with Lilly Singh, a.k.a Superwoman! She’s this amazing YouTuber that I love! She’s so positive and motivating and hella funny! I lover her SO SO SO MUCH! I’m pretty sure she’d be fun and we’d be like best friends and have fun 😛 Ah, well, I’ll show her this post once I get all famous and stuff.
- What makes you smile? – Sometimes, it’s the big things. like, my friends, or my fandoms, or some weird geeky/nerdy stuff and other times, it’s the little things, like, the rain, a puppy, or a kid falling on his face 🙂 I love it when kids hurt themselves. Makes me so happy. No, you read that right! I’m not a huge fan of kids, to be honest.
Well, hope you had fun reading them all!
I’m sorry to say that I’ll be stopping the chain here. Almost all the bloggers I know have been nominated for this award more than once! It gets repetitive and well, meh. I hope this is the only time I do this,because awards and challenges are fun!
It’s almost the weekend! Yay! Hope it’s all good on your side!
Spread the positivity like em hooker’s legs!