Fun Fact: Did you know that this post that you’re reading right now belongs to one of THE MOST AWESOME PERSON……
………that you’ve probably never heard of nor will you ever meet. *giggle* Hehe. 🙂
So, I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the gorgeous Candice from icameforthesoup! Check her out because her blog is awesomesauce!
7 facts about myself. Hmmmm. ONLY 7?! PUH-LEEZ. If I start talking about myself, world war 3, judgement day, the second ice age, would all come and go and I STILL would never be able to finish. Too much? OK then-
*tones down the sass*
Funny thing, there was another award where we had to list out 7 facts about ourselves. I don’t want to point stuff out (what if I get sued?) but I think I’ll just copy-paste the same list onto here 🙂 It’s a pretty earlier post so, I guess, it’s ok! Here we go!-
7 FACTS ABOUT WBG:
- I am not an emotional person. I don’t like talking about feelings, much less discussing about it to other people or my friends. The advantage is that I’m not ruled by my emotions. So, almost all the decisions I’ve ever taken in my life, up until now, have never been thwarted by this irrational concept. On the other hand, it sucks not being able to express. I really want to show people I love that I do care about them, but I don’t know how. Also, when I get pissed off at someone, I don’t sulk or get jealous, I throw my bitchy attitude and call it a day!
2. I love animals, especially dogs. I’ve always had a pet ever since I was born (not right now though). The street near my old house had around 10 strays and I used to feed them and take care of them and play with them every single day! I was devastated when we moved. But I go every 2 weeks to meet them all and bring them food and new toys to play with, while trying not to cry when I see them running towards me with their tails waggin’!
3. Although I was born into a Hindu family, I’ve never really grasped the whole thing on religions. You could say that I don’t believe in religion, but I do believe in a higher power, a Something, that speaks to us from our conscious. I see it everyday, around me, in the beauty of the nature, the living things.
4. I’m never embarrassed! That’s right! 🙂 I’ve been put through the most awkward and embarrassing situations by my moronic friends but I’ve only made it better, either by laughing at myself or cracking some joke!
5. That being said, I love making people laugh! Not to brag, but I am pretty funny/witty/sarcastic 😛 Oh yeah, I’m bragging! I think one of the best feelings in life is laughing so hard, that your stomach twists and you puke out your intestines, eventually forgetting the reason for your laughter, and you just sit there, clapping like a retarded seal. In fact, people who do that with no care about their surroundings are my favourite type of people!
6. This is weird and 100% legit, but if you ever sing the song “Iris” to me, I will fall, at the least, 90% in love with you. I don’t even know why. That song makes me feel things that I probably shouldn’t feel. It’s super weird.
7. And finally, one of my BIGGEST DREAMS in life is to travel! People say that once you travel, you change the way you see things, and you learn, grow and discover yourself. I want that. I don’t care about fancy hotels and places. A little money, a backpack, and a friend who wants to explore just as much as me, and I’m set! I want to meet new people, change some of their lives, make someone’s day and in the end, fill my heart’s desire! 🙂
For those of you who’ve ALREADY read these answers on the OTHER award, quit complaining, because I just refreshed your memory! Ya’ll need to keep these in mind in order to complete my memoirs.
Now, about nominating other bloggers: The people I want to nominate have already been nominated for this same award, so I think I’ll be skipping this part because, a girl can only take so much rejection, okay?!
Hope you had fun reading!
Happy Friday and buy me a beer!