5 Simple Steps For SUPER CONFIDENCE!

So, do YOU have something big and important coming up!? Something big like a job interview, a presentation or giving a speech, or something small, like, a date or a party?

Not sure how to calm those butterflies or, rather, your gas problems? Still doubtful on working out your inner “human” just to interact with people?

Need a little CONFIDENCE BOOST?

Well, look no further! I’m here to give you 5 steps to achieve SUPER CONFIDENCE! These steps are simple and super easy! It has been tried and tested by, well, me. It is 100% legit and is the REAL DEAL. All you’ve got to do is just follow them and watch your day become extraordinary!

Let’s go!

STEP 1: Look for a mirror. Or any reflecting surface is fine, like a table top. Heck, even your shadow will do! Found one?

STEP 2: Look at your face. Look into your eyes. Those are the eyes of a legend. That’s right, you’re a legend. Now repeat the following words in a low voice, “Dayuuum, you are one awesome sonofabitch/sonofagun/guy/woman/dude/mate.”

Now raise your voice a little louder and say “You…YOU are going to do this! You’re going to own it’s butt/ass/derriere.”

Follow this by pointing at your reflection. In case of shadow, raise your metal fists high!

Ready? Now YELL. Yell out: “YOU FRICKIN GOT THIS, YOU FRICKIN AWESOME! YOU’RE THE COOLEST SHIT IN TOWN. YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS. LET’S GO DO THIS MOTHER!”

Side note: The yelling is perfectly fine if you’re at home. But if you find yourself in a public washroom or outside(for the shadow), you shouldn’t be bothered because you’re well on your way to super confidence!

STEP 3: SMILE. At whoever you pass by or confront after STEP 2. Give them the finger guns with the whole “pew pew pew”. Compliment a pretty lady. High-five some random dude. Smile even more at your competition to jitter them.

STEP 4: Any grumpy cats around you? Any of those stupid pessimists of a friend nearby? IGNORE THEM. Your life, your decisions, hence, you’re on your own. “Ain’t nobody got time for bullshit”. Repeat that mantra.

STEP 5: Believe in yourself. I cannot stress how important this is! Brush away all self-doubt and OWN IT. Don’t think too much! Give it your 100% (Except when you’re donating blood).

Repeat: “I can do this. I WILL do this.”

And now, you are 95% AWESOME. The remaining 5%, the actual doing of whatever it is you’re supposed to do, takes courage. And you WILL do it.

How do I know?

Because I believe in you. Your friends and family believe in you. Prove them right!

5 simple steps. It’s not some pish posh guide on your self-conscious or some magical mantra, blah blah blah, just NO. Just a regular shove you may need sometimes.

So, the next time you need some super confidence juice, follow these steps! And if you ever forget them, you know where to find me 🙂

CHEERS,

WBG :)x

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “5 Simple Steps For SUPER CONFIDENCE!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s