So, another award nomination! *tries to keep the paparazzi at bay*
I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by my girl, Alex from Whitecaps. Check her out because she is awesomesauce! I was actually nominated a while back but I was super busy the past two days. I’m quite excited about this because DRAGONS. I LOVE DRAGONS. The actual award scope is in no way related to dragons, but look at the award logo! I love it! Anyhoo, let’s go!
These are the rules:
- Put the award logo on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
- Post 7 facts about you.
Seven facts about me:
- I am not an emotional person. I don’t like talking about feelings, much less discussing about it to other people or my friends. The advantage is that I’m not ruled by my emotions. So, almost all the decisions I’ve ever taken in my life, up until now, have never been thwarted by this irrational concept. On the other hand, it sucks not being able to express. I really want to show people I love that I do care about them, but I don’t know how. Also, when I get pissed off at someone, I don’t sulk or get jealous, I throw my bitchy attitude and call it a day!
2. I love animals, especially dogs. I’ve always had a pet ever since I was born (not right now though). The street near my old house had around 10 strays and I used to feed them and take care of them and play with them every single day! I was devastated when we moved. But I go every 2 weeks to meet them all and bring them food and new toys to play with, while trying not to cry when I see them running towards me with their tails waggin’!
3. Although I was born into a Hindu family, I’ve never really grasped the whole thing on religions. You could say that I don’t believe in religion, but I do believe in a higher power, a Something, that speaks to us from our conscious. I see it everyday, around me, in the beauty of the nature, the living things.
4. I’m never embarrassed! That’s right! 🙂 I’ve been put through the most awkward and embarrassing situations by my moronic friends but I’ve only made it better, either by laughing at myself or cracking some joke!
5. That being said, I love making people laugh! Not to brag, but I am pretty funny/witty/sarcastic 😛 Oh yeah, I’m bragging! I think one of the best feelings in life is laughing so hard, that your stomach twists and you puke out your intestines, eventually forgetting the reason for your laughter, and you just sit there, clapping like a retarded seal. In fact, people who do that with no care about their surroundings are my favourite type of people!
6. This is weird and 100% legit, but if you ever sing the song “Iris” to me, I will fall, at the least, 90% in love with you. I don’t even know why. That song makes me feel things that I probably shouldn’t feel. It’s super weird.
7. And finally, one of my BIGGEST DREAMS in life is to travel! People say that once you travel, you change the way you see things, and you learn, grow and discover yourself. I want that. I don’t care about fancy hotels and places. A little money, a backpack, and a friend who wants to explore just as much as me, and I’m set! I want to meet new people, change some of their lives, make someone’s day and in the end, fill my heart’s desire! 🙂
So, those are 7 facts about me. There’s a lot more but I had to select the profound ones!
Now, the bloggers I nominate are: (follow these people!)
- Nymphadora’s blog
- Miss Ky
- Happy Kelly Days
- Just Another Girl
- No Damsel In Distress
- The Bookish Barrister
(I am so SORRY for not linking, my hands ache from typing, hehe. But I will link all the blogs soon, once I edit this post!)
So, hope you guys had fun reading!