I was nominated by the lovely and quirky Elm from Just Call Me Elm or Something to do this ridiculously fun challenge so THANK YOU! (and I’m SO going to get back at you for this! :D)
So, it’s simple. Write a paragraph that doesn’t contain words with the letter “E”. And hats off to Redefining Random for coming up with something so clever. You cheeky little *grumble* *grumble*
The Rules Are:
- Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Hall of Noobs
- If you win, wallow in the Hall of We
- You will receive a pingback to your post to know if you have passed or failed.
- To make it easy for the above mentioned dude to keep track, link your post back to=> Redefining Random
So, HERE GOES:
Today was a happy day as I got with my buds for a drink. Alcohol and grilled wings is an amazing combination! Sky was cloudy and it was all in all, a chilly day. But it was warm inside that bar. It had music that was soothing and calm.. Mugs got full, but all of us got outside and ran around the block and had fun!
THERE! It’s not so good but I did my best ya’ll!
Now, the bloggers I nominate are:
*Evil voice* Hurry up nominees, time’s ticking! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!